HIRING A FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER
Vertexle is on the lookout for a full-stack web developer who has a strong base in SEO related methodologies. You will be working alongside our project manager on current projects as well as strategize on exciting new SaaS solutions.
An understanding of advanced technical SEO (and how it ties in with web development is also a must)
You must be local to Singapore/South East Asia area for this role.
You will be joining a small team of passionate individuals that enjoy working in a fast-paced and encouraging environment. We are looking for someone who views coding as his/her hobby, is hands on and involved with online projects (like GitHub) and has a real passion for what they while creating amazing web products.
If this sounds like it may be you, we’d love to chat. Flexible timings, work from anywhere, a yearly budget for trainings, complete creative freedom, and being at the forefront of growth all come with this opportunity.
- Minimum 2+ years developing websites and well versed working with Model View Controller(MVC) patterns.
- Well versed with web design best practices and working with popular web frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQuery, and/or Code Igniter.
- Skilled with how to code clean, readable HTML5 and CSS3 markup conforming to modern web standards.
- Knowledge of how web “spiders” and “crawlers” operate and cURL with web caching and other best practices (eg: proxies)
- Experience with 3rd party APIs and tools such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, SEMRush, and other Digital Marketing technologies.
- Knowledge of technical level SEO, knowledgeof JSON-LD, other structured data, proper use of metadata, and performing a technical website audit.
- Deep Understanding of WordPress themes, plugins, and WordPress components.
- Great communication and creative problem solving skills for usability.
- Working in a LEMP environment with basic-to-intermediate knowledge of Linux Debian for server updates, file manipulation, MySql, etc.
- Understanding of Photoshop, along with PSD-HTML conversion.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Git (or other code management solutions)
- Experienced with Gulp, Grunt, Composer, or other task runners.
- Experienced with CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS.